Digital Transformation: How to get started?
To meet the strategic and economic challenges of digital transformation projects high quality exchanges between business and information systems are essential. Careful planning of solution integration and deployment phases is also a key factor for project success.
With its Professional Services offer, ITESOFT | W4 proposes personalised support for each phase of your project, from very early definition to optimisation and implementation.
Accompanying you from A to Z
Our consulting offer makes it possible to structure and secure your project from the start.
We help you define and manage key ROI indicators, based on best practices and key success factors we have implemented with our clients.
Our expertise guarantees you a solution that is perfectly adapted both functionally and technically.
In the end, it is the guarantee of the best ROI. Our experience and our project methodology guarantee you the respect of schedules and support at each stage, all according to an established approach.
For you we have built a modular and progressive training offer, respecting pedagogical principles.
This guarantees you the best autonomy acquired very quickly, whatever your business role. ITESOFT | W4 is an accredited training organisation for more than 15 years now. All our courses are taught by ITESOFT | W4 experienced trainers.
Our help does not stop at the go live of your project..
In order to guarantee the successful operational exploitation of your solution, ITESOFT | W4 assists you every day with support services that integrate maintenance and complementary packaged services.
Our Professional Services affirm our experience in figures
Years of experience
Support satisfaction rate
Decrease litigation by digitalising customer files
For Carglass®, each application file must be complete. An unauthorised service could be synonymous with refused reimbursement by insurers. In order to secure the management and traceability of its files, Carglass® decided to rely on ITESOFT | W4 to dematerialise customer files. The offices and headquarters now have immediate access to documents and disputes have been drastically decreased.
We have between 90 to 95% of documents automatically identified and about 90% that are automatically indexed
Axel Brochard, Development Manager
Capturing transactions in omnichannel mode with electronic signatures
UGIPS Gestion, a subsidiary of the AXA Group, relies on ITESOFT | W4 for optimising the stream of customer transactions via paper mail, email and a web portal. Improvements in productivity, customer satisfaction and process traceability are ensured.
Digitalising and automating our customer processes represented a cultural revolution for which ITESOFT | W4 has been very helpful
Eric Boudet, IT Manager, Member of the Management Committee
Mitsubishi Electric automates invoice processes with seamless SAP integration
With so many invoices being manually entered every day by Mitsubishi Electric employees, the business wanted to speed up their invoice processes and free up staff time. Their main requirements were to move to an automated system in order to eliminate building frustration, and do this with minimal disruption.
The ITESOFT | W4 support team was always available and on site when needed, I am looking forward to continued successes with them.
Emma Taylor, Accounts Payable Manager
Based on PMI standard, the main characteristics of our methodology are:
- Clarifying roles and responsibilities
- The division of the project into phases, stages, milestones orchestrated in a shared planning
- The formalisation and validation of the deliverables for each stage
- The use of proven tools like MS Project
- Respect the contractual perimeter of the project
- Deliver an application that meets expectations
- Meet deadlines
- Respect the budget
Adaptable to all types of projects
We propose different versions of our methodology according to context:
- Quick Deploy (agile concept), is based on 3 strong points:
- Configurable product and high-performance technology
- Extended standard functional coverage
- Iterative working mode where tests and real-life use replace long analysis steps and eliminate silos
- TDR (Test Driven Requirements):
- Specify a functionality by writing test scenarios
- Reducing risks of misunderstanding between ITESOFT | W4 and the customer (reliability of the definition of expectations)
- Positioning tests at the heart of project stakeholders concerns (reliability of deliverables, compliance with expectations)
Experts at your service
More than 60 experienced consultants and project managers ensure successful implementation of your project. The aspects of their expertise are multiple:
- An expertise – business and functional – to understand and deal with your problems of customer relations, purchasing-supplier processes, HR, quality…
- Expertise in digital transformation technologies: ADR / ADC, BPM, ERP, CRM, SaaS…
- Expertise in numerous methodologies: projects with a PMI type, technical assistance in Agile mode, Quick Deploy…
- But also an expertise in international projects to help you deploy your digital transformation across the globe: core model, gap analysis, deployment on a large scale…