Definition of a case file
- Define any type of case file separately and mention the attachments depending on the contexts
Capture of supporting documents
- A multi-media ergonomic filing interface designed to support users in the transfer of documents
Data recognition and extraction
- All documents are automatically recognized and the important data is extracted and indexed to avoid manual entry
Comprehensiveness and automatic reminder
- A fully automated collection and validation process including reminders to guarantee fast and efficient comprehensiveness.
Compliance and fraud detection
- A systematic document control guaranteeing compliance of documents and raising suspicions of fraud.
- A service that can easily be integrated in your portal guaranteeing no disruption to the customer journey
Forget about non-compliant documents, reminder emails, concentrate on your customers!
of users find the
costs and case
Qualified case files
documents are verified and tracked automatically
easy-to-use: zero technical learning required
Don't take our word for it. Our customers say it better
Smarter, faster and more secure
OCR / IRC
Capture interactive responsive
Constituez et fiabilisez vos dossiers dans les meilleurs délais
3 mn pour découvrir comment :
- Créer un parcours client efficace
- Sécuriser vos décisions et votre collecte de dossier
- Augmentez votre taux d'acquisition et de rétention
Onboard your project in days, not weeks
Why make it complicated when it can be simple ?
Stress-free, Streamline for Business is a solution that can be quickly integrated between your portal and your internal applications for immediate business start-up.
Discover our articles
Understand everything about digitization of customer experience
The behaviors and expectations of customers and users have undergone profound changes, brought about by the rise of Big Tech and new digital practices.
Everything you need to know about customer case processing
Automating case processing makes it possible to speed up and secure the collection of documents (compliance, fraud, comprehensiveness) and ultimately focus on decision-making.