Personal Data Protection Policy
The terminology used in this Policy has the meaning given to it in the GDPR.
1. Who is the controller of your data?
The Controller of your Personal Data is the company ITESOFT, a Limited Liability Company with capital of 368,029.68 euros, entered in the Nîmes Trade and Companies Register under number B 330 265 323 with registered office at Parc d’Andron, le Séquoia – 30470 Aimargues – France.
2. What personal data do we process?
The Personal Data that we collect is made up of all the information that may be used to identify you directly or indirectly.
The Personal Data that ITESOFT may collect and process includes the following data:
- last name, first name, email;
- telephone number;
- professional information such as employer, position, business sector, department, and any other related data;
- where applicable, the social media account name;
3. For what purposes is your data processed?
You are browsing the site and want to download some resource documentation to get some more information about our services. On this occasion, ITESOFT collects Personal Data concerning you. This data is processed for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you and answer your requests;
- to analyze, develop, improve and adapt the use, operation and performance of our Site, products and services;
- to send you information letters, satisfaction surveys, or any other information about ITESOFT;
- to analyze your needs with respect to ITESOFT products and services;
- to process your requests to exercise your rights in accordance with point 9 of the Policy;
- to comply with the laws and regulations that apply.
4. On what legal foundation does ITESOFT base the processing of this data?
The legal foundation for the collection of your data is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time by making a request to our Personal Data Protection Officer.
5. Who are recipients of the personal data that we collect?
- ITESOFT, and its data processors
The Personal Data collected on the Site is exclusively reserved for ITESOFT and its data processors.
In the context of use of the Site, our data processor Hubspot is likely to have access to your Personal Data.
In the context of our Emailing campaigns, our data processor Sendinblue is likely to have access to your Personal Data.
In the case where ITESOFT assigns Personal Data processing activities to data processors, they are chosen on the basis of them offering sufficient guarantees regarding the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures.
- Data transferred to public authorities and/or bodies
Pursuant to the regulations in force, the Personal Data may be transferred to the competent authorities upon request and in particular to public bodies, exclusively for meeting legal obligations. ITESOFT shall not be able to inform you of the communication of your Personal Data to these authorities if it is bound by secrecy in the context of an investigation.
- Data transferred to a third country
The Personal Data is kept within the European Union. In this context, the transfer of data shall be made with appropriate guarantees while protecting the security of your data.
6. How do we secure your personal data?
We implement physical and software security measures to protect the Personal Data in our possession against unauthorized access, use or disclosure, as well as against any form of unlawful Processing, particularly by the setting up of appropriate technical, physical, administrative and organizational protective measures.
We also contractually require our data processors and providers to protect this Personal Data with the same level of protection that we impose upon ourselves.
7. For how long do we store your personal data?
We store your Personal data for a period of five years from your last interaction (subscription to the newsletter, download of a brochure or white paper, use of the contact form and connection to and publication on the site) or until you send us a request for erasure.
In the case of our newsletter, we keep your data until you unsubscribe via the link provided for this purpose included at the bottom of each newsletter.
8. How can you exercise your rights?
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Personal Data Protection, Customers have the following rights over their data: right of access, right of rectification, right of erasure (right to be forgotten), right of objection, right to restriction of Processing, and right to portability. Customers also have additional national rights (e.g. defining directives on storage, erasure and disclosure of your personal data after your death).
If you have any requests regarding the Processing of your Personal Data, you can contact our Personal Data Protection Officer (hereinafter “DPO”), Ms. Sherazade HADDOU at the following email address: email@example.com
If you are unhappy with the Processing of your Personal Data by ITESOFT, you have the right to submit a complaint to the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL).
Cookies and traffic analysis
1. Cookies: Definition
A cookie is an item of information placed on your terminal by the server of the site that you are visiting. A terminal is the name given to your devices such as a smartphone, tablet or even your PC with which you are likely to access our site. A cookie contains several data items: the name of the server that placed it; an identifier in the form of a unique number and possibly an expiry date.
2. Le rôle des cookies
On your first visit to our site, you are asked to install several types of cookies by giving your consent via the information banner that appears at the top of the page.
We use several types of cookies:
- The technical and functional cookies strictly necessary for browsing the site
- Audience measurement cookies for establishing visit statistics and evaluating the general use of the site by visitors.
- Advertising cookies likely to be placed on your terminal, in order to identify your areas of interest through the pages viewed on our site and collect browsing data in order to customize the advertising offer addressed to you.
3. Storage time
4. Choice regarding cookies1. By your browser settings
You have the possibility:
- Either of systematically saving all cookies emitted on the ITESOFT website; these settings are in principle the settings that are active by default on your computer.
- Or of systematically rejecting all cookies emitted on the website visited
If you reject the cookies emitted by our company or delete any cookies already saved by our company, you will not be able to benefit from certain content and services on our site (give an example).
Where applicable, we decline all liability for the consequences related to the degraded operation of our services, due to the impossibility for our services to save or view the cookies that you have decided to delete or reject.
- Or of configuring your browser software to allow you to accept or reject the different cookies that may be regularly proposed to you.
Depending on what you want and the browser that you use, you should go to the page provided for this purpose in order to configure your computer, as follows:
- For Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- For Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/cookies/
- For Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- For Microsoft Edge : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- For Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/?s=cookies&product=latest
You can withdraw your consent at any time by selecting the ‘’cookies’’ tab located at the bottom of each page on our site. In the event that you encounter any problem with withdrawing your consent via the dedicated “cookies” tab, do not hesitate to contact our Personal Data Protection Officer via the following contact details: Ms. Sherazade Haddou, 2, rue Jacques Daguerre, 92500 Rueil Malmaison2. Via the ITESOFT cookie management tool
You can modify your cookie settings directly via the ITESOFT site by clicking on the "cookie settings" link at the bottom of the page on the website.