These General Conditions of Use apply to all visitors and users, for any current or future visit to the ITESOFT website (hereinafter, the “Site”). Please read them carefully. By accessing the Site you accept them unreservedly.
In the event of infringement of the General Conditions of Use, ITESOFT reserves the right to exercise any remedy.
The General Conditions of Use are likely to be modified by ITESOFT, at its own discretion, for example, in order to comply with new legal requirements. ITESOFT invites you to visit this page regularly in order to find out about these modifications. By continuing to use the Site after a new version has taken effect, you are assumed to be aware of and to have accepted this new version.
To assert your rights of access, rectification or objection, you can contact the ITESOFT Personal Data Protection Officer by sending a letter or an email to the following address:
ITESOFT Personal Data Protection Officer
2, rue Jacques Daguerre
92500 Rueil Malmaison
1. Site publisher
A Limited Liability Company with capital of 368,029.68 euros
Entered in the Nîmes Trade and Companies Register under number B 330 265 323
Registered office: Parc d’Andron, le Séquoia – 30470 Aimargues – France
Intra-community VAT number: FR54330265323
Publication Manager: Laurent OLIER
To contact us:
• Tel: +33 (0)1 55 91 98 98
2. Site host
Amazon Web Services, Inc., 410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109-5210, ATTN: AWS Legal.
3. Use of the site
The Site and its content are supplied as they are, without any guarantee of any kind.
ITESOFT cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions, the use of the information contained on the Site, conditions of access, unavailability or interruption of the Site, any damage caused to you by the use of the Site or the information that it contains.
ITESOFT may modify the content and/or the General Conditions of Use of the Site at any time and without notice.
ITESOFT cannot be held liable for the risks related to the use of the internet or for your use of this network.
The Site contains hyperlinks to other pages and Websites outside the Site. ITESOFT does not exercise any control over these pages and Websites and assumes no liability regarding their content. Insertion of these links on the Site does not mean that ITESOFT approves the elements contained on these sites.
The use of the Site, and these General Conditions of Use are governed by French law. In the event of a dispute, the jurisdictions within the sphere of the Nîmes Court of Appeal are the only competent jurisdictions.
If you think that any content of this Site is unlawful, please contact us. ITESOFT shall make every effort to answer you as soon as possible and shall remove or correct any content found to be unlawful. ITESOFT reminds you that article 6 I 4° of French law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 (or the “LCEN”) punishes by one year of imprisonment and a fine of 15,000 euros any person who presents to the host of a site any content or activity as being unlawful for the purpose of having it removed or stopping its dissemination when they know this information to be untrue.
4. Cookies and traffic analysis
1. Cookies : Definition
A cookie is an item of information placed on your terminal by the server of the site that you are visiting. A terminal is the name given to your devices such as a smartphone, tablet or even your PC with which you are likely to access our site. A cookie contains several data items: the name of the server that placed it; an identifier in the form of a unique number and possibly an expiry date.
2. The role of cookies
On your first visit to our site, you are asked to install several types of cookies by giving your consent via the information banner that appears at the top of the page.
We use several types of cookies:
- The technical and functional cookies strictly necessary for browsing the site
- Audience measurement cookies for establishing visit statistics and evaluating the general use of the site by visitors.
- Advertising cookies likely to be placed on your terminal, in order to identify your areas of interest through the pages viewed on our site and collect browsing data in order to customize the advertising offer addressed to you.
3. Storage time
4. Choice regarding cookies
1. By your browser settings
- of systematically saving all cookies emitted on the ITESOFT website; these settings are in principle the settings that are active by default on your computer.
- Or of systematically rejecting all cookies emitted on the website visited
If you reject the cookies emitted by our company or delete any cookies already saved by our company, you will not be able to benefit from certain content and services on our site (give an example).
Where applicable, we decline all liability for the consequences related to the degraded operation of our services, due to the impossibility for our services to save or view the cookies that you have decided to delete or reject.
- Or of configuring your browser software to allow you to accept or reject the different cookies that may be regularly proposed to you.
Depending on what you want and the browser that you use, you should go to the page provided for this purpose in order to configure your computer, as follows:
- For Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- For Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/cookies/
- For Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- For Microsoft Edge : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- For Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/?s=cookies&product=latest
You can withdraw your consent at any time by selecting the ‘’cookies’’ tab located at the bottom of each page on our site. In the event that you encounter any problem with withdrawing your consent via the dedicated “cookies” tab, do not hesitate to contact our Personal Data Protection Officer via the following contact details: Ms. Chloé RAMA, 2, rue Jacques Daguerre, 92500 Rueil Malmaison.
2. Via the ITESOFT cookies management tool
You can modify your cookie settings directly via the ITESOFT site by clicking on the "cookie settings" link at the bottom of the page on the website.