For the Service Sector
They optimise their processes with our Digital Business Platform
Making service innovation the driving force of your growth
Innovation is more than ever a source of differentiation… and growth.
For some years now, we have been seeing a transformation of the information or customer purchasing paths. This transformation, driven by the multiplication of interaction channels now available, is also characterised by the customer’s need for immediate relations, in real-time with the company. At the same time, new customer behaviors (volatility, new ownership vs. usage, willingness to cooperate, to recommend, the advent of free or low cost…) develop, which can give rise to new services or business models (rental, pay to use, freemium…).
All this transforms the rules of the game and implies a constant rediscovery of the real customer expectations.
Digitalisation and process automation solutions meet this constant need for innovation. They enable reinventing customer experience by relying firstly on the omnichannel integration (mobile data, web, chabot, paper form …), and on the other hand, on the simple and rapid modelling of new routes perfectly optimised and consistent for customers. In addition, the use of collaborative workflows (BPM) streamlines and accelerates the definition of new innovative service offers and their market launch. Here are some concrete applications:
- Centralised omnichannel collection of customer requests
- Collaborative workflow for defining new services
- Modelling processes for marketing new offers
- Omnichannel capture of customer flows, reading, controls and real-time data integration
- Workflow for managing customer requests (information, quotes …)
- Workflow management for customer loyalty programs, recommendations, customer incentives…
- Modelling and mapping of customer paths (information path, shopping path …)
Ensuring that your service level agreements (SLA) are met
First-rate service companies are those for which customers are particularly satisfied with the service and recommend it to those around them. Although price remains an important variable in the eyes of customers, it is no longer enough! Differentiation is now based on new, more qualitative criteria: service combining simplicity of operation, personalisation of the relations and immediacy of transactions.
In this context, the formalisation of service commitments / SLA is an approach that pays-off. But it is also necessary to give oneself the means of fulfilling promised commitments (quality, delay, reliability).
Process digitalisation ensures high service performance, constant over time (seasonal) and homogeneous (whatever the channels). An omnichannel capture of the customer activity stream, for example, is now essential for bringing various channels in line with each other and ensuring quality monitoring. The automation tools (ADR, ADC, Workflow) accelerate the processing time for customer requests. Finally, modelling and managing your customer processes through workflows coupled with real-time management tools, ensures that they are properly executed according to your commitments. Use cases:
- Automatic document capture and real-time information flow to destination applications (BPM, CRM, ERP …)
- Automatic data quality checks before integration with the information system
- Workflow for validating customer requests with automatic customer notifications
- Claims management workflow
- Comprehensive electronic customer files informed automatically by omnichannel capture engines
- Service level agreement management and real-time resource reallocation workflow
Capitalise on customer data
In the era of big data and analytics, customer data is often spread over several systems, each operated by a service, a department or even a company branch site. In addition, 80% of the data processed in organisations is still in an unstructured format, in other words unused.
Therefore, any company wishing to get the quintessence of this mass of information – and not just a small part – will first have to be able to collect all the data (regardless of the source, paper or digital) verify this data (guarantee of future quality of the customer relations) and finally centralise it (in a common frame of reference to compensate for possible silos). It is only under this condition that an organisation can really consider taking advantage of data intelligence for clear assessments.
It is precisely this challenge that can be met by the tools of omnichannel capture and process automation for customer relations. Analytics are powered in real-time, and a shared repository guarantees unified, up-to-date management of customer data available to each service. The consistency of customer processes is ensured.
Here are some applications in this area:
- Centralised repository of documents and customer data
- Real-time control of the accuracy of customer data (in branch, online, back office …)
- Automatic reading of customer data (paper and electronic flow) passed to information systems for analytics
- Modelling customer progress based on a shared repository
- Modelling and control of interactions between data and customer processes
- Omnichannel integration of customer and back-office processes
Decrease litigation by digitalising customer files
For Carglass®, each application file must be complete. An unauthorised service could be synonymous with refused reimbursement by insurers. In order to secure the management and traceability of its files, Carglass® decided to rely on ITESOFT | W4 to dematerialise customer files. The offices and headquarters now have immediate access to documents and disputes have been drastically decreased.
We have between 90 to 95% of documents automatically identified and about 90% that are automatically indexed
Axel Brochard, Development Manager
Our packaged solutions
Optimise your customer experience
- Maximised transformation rates
- Reduced customer acquisition costs
- Increased customer satisfaction
Improve your operational performance
- Increased internal collaboration
- Improved competitiveness
- Increased employee satisfaction
Maximise the efficiency of your supplier relations
- Reduced cost and time management
- Compliance with legislation and auditability
- Minimised errors and fraud risks