|Process automation for the public sector
They optimise their processes thanks to our Digital Business Platform
Successful digital transformation for citizen relations
Digital administration is thriving. Citizens now want access to their administrative government records as quickly and easily as accessing their bank account or placing an order on an e-commerce site. In order to meet these new challenges – all in a context of cost and staff reduction – the public sector is called upon to accelerate its digital transformation.
To achieve this, three challenges must be met: facilitating user experience while guaranteeing data security and the traceability of interactions, standardising discourse on the different communication channels (through a genuine omnichannel strategy), and finally listening to user suggestions to anticipate their needs.
For all three points, digitalisation and process automation solutions are very relevant. Moreover, they have the double advantage of reducing administrative operating costs in a “quick-win” fashion while responding to new administrator requirements: ie simplified and faster procedures, via fluid, secure and traced processes, a solid foundation for building the confidence required to adopt these new uses.
- Omnichannel capture, automatic controls (integrity, rights…) and file workflow information (social welfare, grants, compensations…)
- Workflow for managing user requests (requests for certificates, appointments, notices…)
- Modeling and mapping of user processes
- Automatic detection of fraudulent files (control of identification documents, income or property declarations…)
- Claims management workflow
Optimise managing internal processes
The current context of deteriorating public finances is a matter of concern for the entire public sector. This poses the major challenge of streamlining organisation and management processes in order to improve performance and ultimately reduce public spending.
Because they simplify collaboration between civil servants, because they accelerate the validation steps and guarantee the correct application of procedures, BPM tools represent one of the major levers for optimising internal processes.
Whether it be human resource processes, marketing management or ordering supplies, all internal processes can be considered as productive tasks that can be rapidly streamlined. Here are some non-exhaustive use cases:
- Dematerialisation of campaign management processes
- Workflow for validating applications for part-time work
- Dematerialisation of incoming personnel, departures, internal department changes
- Workflow for managing public market processes
- Management of contract processes
- Workflow for commission and deliberations management
Digitalise the accounting chain
Like many transformation projects, the interest of digitalising accounting processes is first perceived in the potential of financial savings. At the center of the debate: electronic invoices. But it would be reductive to consider the dematerialisation of supplier invoices simply from a financial point of view. The public sector can legitimately expect even further gains: the reduction in processing time, improved collaboration between authorising officers and accounting officers, increased visibility and guidance.
For illustration, here are some applications of capture and automation tools applied to accounting activity:
- Purchase requisition workflow
- Management of subcontractors and legal certified minutes
- Workflow for expense management
- Capture of paper and electronic invoices (CPP flows), automatic reconciliation
And much more…
The use cases mentioned above are just a few examples. Our customers also use our solutions to digitalise their mailroom, streamline their purchase request processes, automate the capture of numerous customer forms, manage their HR operations, manage building access security, map their IT processes, standardise quality control procedures… The uses of our omnichannel capture tools, process automation and detection of document fraud are only limited to your imagination!
BPM advantages at the heart of CNAV
With more than 200 contracts awarded per year involving numerous participants, the Cnav hoped to increase efficiency and traceability. To achieve this, the organisation automated the management of its procurement procedures using BPM tools.
Today the validation of a contract proposal can take less than 1 week vs 1 month previously
Jean-Luc De Munck, Head of the Markets Department
Our packaged solutions
Optimise your customer experience
- Maximised transformation rates
- Reduced customer acquisition costs
- Increased customer satisfaction
Improve your operational performance
- Increased internal collaboration
- Improved competitiveness
- Increased employee satisfaction
Maximise the efficiency of your supplier relations
- Reduced cost and time management
- Compliance with legislation and auditability
- Minimised errors and fraud risks