|Process Automation For Manufacturing
They optimise their processes with our Digital Business Platform
Optimise product design / development processes
Industry 4.0 is not just a concept. More and more companies today innovate through Fab Lab and reorganise their production means around “smart factories”, real “smart” factories that are the symbol of the new industrial revolution.
To succeed in this revolution and find new vectors for growth, more than ever companies need to streamline their product design processes. Here, they must aim for excellence: accelerate innovation (and reduce time-to-market), increase agility and reduce production costs, while ensuring traceability and compliance with ever-changing regulatory requirements (health, environment, security, etc.).
Omnichannel capture tools enable you to collect information from your customers, partners, collaborators whatever the device (IoT, web portal, email, …) and to inject them into your product design / evolution processes. The graphic modelling of these processes, their automation through collaborative workflows and the ability to drive them in real-time, are also tremendous opportunities to optimise your processes. Some illustrations and use cases:
- Omnichannel capture of user experience feedback and “Fail Fast” workflow for rapid product ajustments / corrections
- Collection of Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) data flows and preventive maintenance workflow
- Modelling of product development and industrialisation procedures
- Workflow for defining specifications and developing new products
- Management of work procedures, from design to maintenance
- Decision management / monitoring the progress of project plans
Quality control and certification procedures
Whether you are talking about the aerospace industry, the pharmaceutical industry or the agricultural industry, product quality is a common requirement for all sectors. Indeed, the production process is a critical process: it supports the main activity of the company. Any breach of quality directly results in customer dissatisfaction, degradation of the brand image and, ultimately, loss of revenue. It is therefore up to the company to ensure that all control conditions are systematically identified and applied throughout the production process.
Implementing capture tools to digitalise and centralise all quality records previously maintained on paper plus employing BPM tools to standardise and systematise previously (sometimes even random) quality procedures, paves the way for the management of Computer Assisted Quality (CAQ). This secures the implementation of ISO certification while offering a perfect control over processes. Some applications in this area:
- Declaration, management and closing of quality events workflow
- Change requests / parts exchange workflow
- Dematerialisation of quality records
- Management of setting-up industrial tests and proof of concepts
- Secure management of access to technical documentation, creation of articles…
- Management of authorisations for regulated access to sensitive sites
Streamline the supply chain
Eliminating obstacles, bottlenecks and silos throughout the logistics chain when it is composed of many heterogeneous processes that rely on multiple information systems is certainly a major challenge. However, there can be no efficient industry without a perfect streamline of the supply chain! Here, too, the digitalisation of documents and the automation of processes effectively contribute to the achievement of this objective while guaranteeing simplified management and decision making.
Accelerating and securing customer contract opening, requisitioning, item creation, automating consistency or compliance checks, and streamlining internal validation steps within workflows are strong levers for optimising your supply chain. Let us cite some use examples:
- Supplier procurements management workflow
- Supplier contracting process management
- Graphical product catalog management
- Secure workflow for creating articles
- Workflow for managing offers, contracts and sales orders
- Managing shipments of intermediate or finished products
And much more…
The use cases mentioned above are just a few examples. Our customers also use our solutions to digitalise their mailroom, streamline their purchase request processes, automate the capture of numerous customer forms, manage their HR operations, manage building access security, map their IT processes, standardise quality control procedures… The uses of our omnichannel capture tools, process automation and detection of document fraud are only limited to your imagination!
Mitsubishi Electric automates invoice processes with seamless SAP integration
With so many invoices being manually entered every day by Mitsubishi Electric employees, the business wanted to speed up their invoice processes and free up staff time. Their main requirements were to move to an automated system in order to eliminate building frustration, and do this with minimal disruption.
The ITESOFT support team was always available and on site when needed, I am looking forward to continued successes with them.
Emma Taylor, Accounts Payable Manager
Our packaged solutions
Optimise your customer experience
- Maximised transformation rates
- Reduced customer acquisition costs
- Increased customer satisfaction
Improve your operational performance
- Increased internal collaboration
- Improved competitiveness
- Increased employee satisfaction
Maximise the efficiency of your supplier relations
- Reduced cost and time management
- Compliance with legislation and auditability
- Minimised errors and fraud risks