|Process Automation for Banks and Insurance
They optimise their processes with our Digital Business Platform
ITESOFT awarded for its interactive document capture cloud offer
Each year the Grands Prix Banque & Innovation offers an award for innovation or performance of products or services in the banking sector. In the context of digital transformation for banking, ITESOFT’s FreeMind Interactive Services was recognized with this award in 2018 for its ability to effectively rethink and digitize interactions with customers.
Achieve excellence in customer / prospect relations
With the arrival of Fintechs and Assurtechs, players in the bank and insurance industry are more than ever in need of innovative solutions to attract new prospects and retain their customers / members in an increasingly competitive environment. Revolutionising the customer experience becomes vital. This includes full integration of new digital exchange modes into the customer relations management processes. Giving customers the choice of different interaction channels (web, email, post..) at each stage of the journey via an omnichannel approach, thus accelerates and customises processes, such as opening accounts or claims declarations due to the automated management processes. There is also the possibility to pro-activley propose a new customised offer based on anaytical tools. These are all pertinent approaches for obtaining excellency in customer relations.
Here is a brief overview of use case examples that demonstrate the possibilities:
- Process management for establishing relations: subscription (application of online secure contractualisation, capture of files in a branch office, collaboration and synchronisation between front and back office …)
- Workflows “Contract Life Cycle” (management of operations, change of address…) and customer notifications
- Workflows for insurance claims management (integrity checking, assigning managers or appropriate claims experts…)
- Customer complaint management workflows (reimbursement requests, unwarranted direct debits…), grievances and cancellation
Optimising credit and risk management
Consumer credit, mortgages, leasing… credit and risk management are part of the “core business” for the bank and insurance industry.
Whether it is a direct live transaction, or white label activities via distribution networks or through brokers, the efficiency of the processes inherent in these activities and the perfect control of risks are priority. And for this, digitisation and process automation are particularly effective levers in terms of productivity gains, speed and security of business processes:
- Managing the constitution / validation / issuance for processing a credit request
- Omnichannel capture, intelligent analysis, automatic checks for attachments and file integrity
- Directional workflow for credit records
Ensuring regulatory compliance (Basel III, Solvency II, Eckert Law, KYC, Anti Laundering Act, etc.)
In terms of regulatory compliance, banks and insurance companies face a major challenge: increasing the number of verifications (regulatory constraints) all the while reducing the time required to process them (competitive constraint). On one side, the increased solvency, risk management and perfect knowledge of their customers, and on the other side, the risk of uberisation due to new customer behaviors (new digital uses, volatility, demand for immediacy …) and the arrival of new disruptive structures. Capturing all customer documents in omnichannel mode, automating and systemising their controls and processing them in BPM applications helps to meet this vital challenge. Here are some examples of uses:
- Management of document collection / voucher processes
- Controlling compliance for attachments and cohesion of records
- Automatic detection of fraudulent documents (pay slips, identity cards…)
- Incident management compliance workflow
- Management of the storage period for files and attachments
And much more…
The use cases mentioned above are just a few examples. Our customers also use our solutions to digitalise their mailroom, streamline their purchase request processes, automate the capture of numerous customer forms, manage their HR operations, manage building access security, map their IT processes, standardise quality control procedures… The uses of our omnichannel capture tools, process automation and detection of document fraud are only limited to your imagination!
Arkea Mutual Credit
In order to optimise customer management processes and allow front office structures to focus on their value-added work, Arkea Mutual Credit wanted to process all incoming customer transactions as soon as possible (subscriptions, identification requests, loan applications...) and to automate them to the maximum extent.
To meet this objective, Arkea Mutual Credit selected a platform for digitalisation and processing of paper flow. The evolution of BtoC exchanges in the banking sector quickly led Arkea Mutual Credit to integrate all formats of digitised processed documents (emails, attachments ...) thus performing in omnichannel mode.
Thanks to our omnichannel digitalisation platform, we combine customer service quality and operational efficiency
Christian Le Garnec, Head of the Document Management Department
Our packaged solutions
Optimise your customer experience
- Maximised transformation rates
- Reduced customer acquisition costs
- Increased customer satisfaction
Improve your operational performance
- Increased internal collaboration
- Improved competitiveness
- Increased employee satisfaction
Maximise the efficiency of your supplier relations
- Reduced cost and time management
- Compliance with legislation and auditability
- Minimised errors and fraud risks