/ Supervision and process management
Process management requires a permanent visibility over the progression of actions and information flow, enabling prompt action to maintain the flow of processes and processing time.
Indicators provided by these management tools enable businesses to identify any malfunction and to make decisions needed early on for corrections (the reallocation of resources for a particular task, temporary aid for remote sites, changing priorities for processing certain accounts, …) to ensure the achievement of their services internally with respect to customers.
SUPERVISE AND MANAGE YOUR END TO END PROCESSES
From supervision to managing processes for client relations
- Manage data produced by ITESOFT software and/or other programs
- Analyze processes using standard reports
- Create your own business process management reports (based on the technology QlikSense®)
- Use standard datamarts or create your own datamart from the production database and/or your own query tool and data analysis
- Allocate tasks dynamically based on business rules in order to further automate the process
Supervision and monitoring of supplier processes
- Keep a reliable audit trail: trace each manual and automatic action clearly indicating who did what and when
- Provide a vision of the process from start to finish, from receipt of scanned or dematerialized invoices up until payment
- Monitor real-time solutions for SCPA Suppliers
- Benefit from 10 predefined standard reports or create custom reports
BEST PRACTICE OF CUSTOMER RECORDS PAPERLESS
P2P AUTOMATION SURVEY
– Free White Paper –
Multi-ERP Support, Mobility, Analytics, Supplier Scoring, Supplier Collaboration … Learn more about P2P Automation new trends…The P2P Automation Survey has offered the perfect opportunity for companies to benefit from this market intelligence tool to benchmark their practices.
* Mandatory fields