For over 30 years, ITESOFT has been offering innovative technology and expertise that meet new strategic challenges for enterprises and provide added value for its customers.
Accompanying the digital transformation of customers and enabling them to optimize their business processes and develop their competitive advantages drives us to continue our R&D efforts and to develop more efficient software solutions.
Thus, ITESOFT ambition is to become the European reference for secure solutions in omnicapture digitization with agile customer and supplier process automation “by offering: vertical solutions based on innovative R&D that integrates the best technologies, with leading technology partners and customer business experts.
- 1984Creation of the company.
- 1990ITESOFT installs its first software for automatically reading FormScan forms.
- 1998ITESOFT enriches its offer by proposing an integrated solution to capture information flows.
- 2001Introduction ITESOFT on the Nouveau Marché of Euronext Paris and acceleration of international development with the acquisition of the British company HRH Business Technology (creation of ITESOFT UK). Launching of ITESOFT. Invoice first French software for automatic processing of supplier invoices.
- 2002Presence in Germany, with the acquisition of Software Forms Consult
GmbH (creation of ITESOFT Germany). Launching of ITESOFT. FreeMind, a software solution that entirely replaced the previous offer.
- 2004Launching of ITESOFT. FreeMind for Business, a business solution dedicated to the automatic processing of customer correspondence and ITESOFT. Share, a complete Content Management and Workflow solution.
- 2005Investment in W4.
- 2006R&D spending increase: 19% of turnover. Launch of two new software solutions: ITESOFT. FreeMind for Orders and ITESOFT. FreeMind Enterprise
- 2013ITESOFT Launches ICPA .
- 2015ITESOFT launches two software suites: SCPA for Suppliers & SCPA for Customers. Acquisition of W4 Business Process Management (BPM) leader.
– They trust us –
CANAL & RIVER TRUST
Canal & River Trust has chosen ITESOFT, the leading developer of automated document capture, processing and management software solutions, to supply an advanced invoicing solution to streamline their Accounts Payable process. The company will also use the solution to process and post their expense forms.
CPP Group Plc
“CPP Group Plc speeds up the capture and processing of 2 million business forms with ITESOFT’s suite of document capture, processing and management software”
Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust (OHFT) chose ITESOFT, a leading developer of automated document processing and Purchase-To-Pay (P2P) solution, to streamline their Accounts Payable process. This forward thinking approach from OHFT was a driving factor in the evolution of their shared service centre in Oxford.
You want more information about the group